Selasa, 03 Juli 2012

homesick :(

BALIKPAPAN, is a town that I missed. Actually holiday is coming, but I can't go back to my town cause i must stay in here and wait the announcement snmptn at 7th July for my sister. She will continue her study in Universitas Indonesia, hope God give she opportunity to study at there. amiiin o:)
well i'm stuck on my kost at Depok, my friends at here go back to their house one by one...
and then quiet .__.
and I'm alone and thats made me feel wanna go back home...

home sweet home
 and my favorite place in my town is beach, after pray ashar usually I go to beach with my friends or my siter or brother to play or just taking a picture. I love beach cause I feel free and make me happy :)
pantai kemala






4 komentar:

  1. yang sabar ya... :)
    bikin suatu kreasi yg blum pnah km buat mungkin bisa menjadi hiburan buat kamu...

    BalasHapus
  2. wah nice idea, ini jg lg utak atik design blog ajahhh
    makasih eeaa qaqa :)

    BalasHapus
  3. "my friends at here go back to their house one by one...
    and then quiet .__."

    forever alone .
    :3

    BalasHapus